Program Files

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Is it over?

As we enter the winter holiday I'm glad of the peace we seem to have, but there's a strangeness to this peace- I'm not used to it. for some time now we've had the threat of Anome hanging over us all until it was ended by the Machines. It was amazing how quickly that man changed from being my boss to my enemy, and how quickly I accepted that change. It was partly because I never like the man to begin with, but also because betrayal is now a common part of my world and that scares me. Especially as Zion tests the waters of the truce and as word spreads of the army of Sentinels on standby, betrayal is a very scary thought indeed.

But Anome is dead, and the truce has held, and we can take the time to relax a little, for which I'm very grateful. it has given me time to carry on with my studies of the gang and uncover a little more of the exile world. Sometimes I wish Anome wasn't dead- he had lots of connections in the exile world- Yttri, Pepper, the Ethereals, Mr Black, The Landlord- and it would have been interesting to know how he obtained such connections. But then I remember what he did and the things he planned to do and then I don't regret his death.

But now is not the time to think of such things, now is the time to enjoy and...hey, is that snow?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home