Program Files

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Welcome humans and interested programs

Welcome

My name is FrozenFyre and I am a redpill. I was awakened to the truth of the Matrix during the conflict that resulted in the death of Morpheus's life. Ever since I was awakened I have been fascinated by the digital world and especially the intelligent programs who dwell within it and when not helping out with the latest crisis I have taken it upon myself to study these programs and pass on my conclusions to those who may be interested. Studying these programs is a dangerous hobby but one I do find worthwhile and I hope you will too. Whilst working for the Merovingian would be the best way I imagine to study exiled programs i do feel a great loyalty to Zion and I won't betray this for my personal interests, but I hope that any followers of said program would be happy to help me on this neutral ground at least, likewise for those in the employ of the Machines.

I look forward to sharing and working with you

FrozenFyre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home